SHE / THEY
BACHELOR OF ARTS / BACHELOR OF LAWS (HONS)
I have been a student at UON for 3 years, I started in Newstep and moved into Speech Pathology but found enjoyment in social change and looking into systemic issues so I started a Bachelor of Arts/ Law this year.
Vice-President (Experience & Engagement)
Vice-President (Welfare & Wellbeing)
Newcastle Campuses Convenor
I have worked in multiple non for profits and committees within the university engaging with diverse people to share their experiences and collaborate towards common goals.
My goals for 2024 are:
Increase Student Collaboration and Involvement
- Include YOU in planning events and initiatives you want to see on campus
- Give students a chance to continuously provide feedback and collaboration opportunities with UNSA
Increase Inclusion and Diversity on Campus
- Hold events to bring diverse students together allowing people to network and build relationships with people with different experiences.
- Ensure campus is accessible and inclusive to YOU!
Advocate for Wellbeing
- Bring focus to the mental health of students to the university.
- Provide access to free resources to support students to advocate for themselves and their own wellbeing needs no matter what those are. Allowing YOU to be in control!